The complete solution for automating and managing your calibration workload
Calibration labs have their share of challenges: an increasing and more complex workload; fewer technicians; a growing list of quality standards. Above all, there is constant pressure to reduce costs. Fluke calibration software helps you meet those challenges by calibrating and managing your workload more efficiently and consistently.
MET/CAL® calibration management software includes MET/CAL® Procedure Editor and Runtime for automated calibration; plus MET/TEAM® » software for calibration work flow and asset management.
The MET/CAL and MET/TEAM » suite of software provide you with all the tools you need to:
- Perform automated calibration on all kinds of test and measurement tools and equipment, including dc/lf, RF and microwave instruments.
- Create, edit, test, and document calibration procedures, quickly and easily.
- Configure and report a wider range of measurement uncertainty parameters and include verification data to provide an audit trail and support further analysis.
- Track asset information including work order history and status, traceability, users, customers, and location.
- Analyze and report asset information; produce customized printed certificates and reports.
- Make data available to other corporate systems.
- Import asset and calibration data into MET/TEAM software
- Help meet the requirements of quality standards like ISO 9000, ISO/IEC 17025, NRC 10 CFR, ANSI Z540.3, and others.
With all of these capabilities, Fluke Calibration software offers the most comprehensive calibration automation solution available. And we back it up with the MET/SUPPORT Gold software support program to help keep you as productive as possible. Fluke Calibration also offers a variety of installation, training, and customization services to help you utilize the power of the MET/CAL and MET/TEAM » software suite.
Join the worldwide community of calibration professionals who have discovered the value of MET/CAL for increasing throughput and managing calibration assets more efficiently.