COMPASS® for molbox™ software
- Usable on any PC with a 32-bit Windows OS and available COM port.
- Supports both molbox1+ and molbox RFM.
- A true Windows® application following Windows protocol for file management, menu and message formatting, graphics and editing. Other applications can be run without interrupting test execution.
- Complete online Help facility with Tool Tips.
- Customizable user interface with scalable windows.
- Calibrate and test a wide variety of devices including: MFCs, MFMs, rotometers, turbine meters, bubble meters and others.
- Fully automated testing of both analog and digital MFCs.
- Automated flow control support for testing flow measure only devices.
- Flow corrections with automated ambient pressure and temperature entry for density dependent DUTs.
- Log extra data from the DUT during the test with user defined commands.
- Open hardware configuration allows simple integration of third party acquisition, control, and pressure and temperature measurement hardware.
- Sets up and maintains DUT database with unique DUT characteristics, test scripts and histories.
- Process gas editing tool includes complete gas conversion factors for most major MFC manufacturers and automatically calculates conversion factors for missing relationships and blends.
- Produces standard, delimited test data files which easily import into other software programs if desired.
- Test data files stored in user definable directory structure.
- 100% customizable test report generation tool with preformatted templates.
- Extensive on-board plotting function to create a variety of test data plots.