Take the trial and error out of fluorescent light testing.
Save time and reduce costs by using the only tester that performs all 5 essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds.
- Lamp test: Test bulb without removing from fixture
- Ballast test: Easily determine if ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: Tests if filaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart – identify energy wasting ballasts
If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool.