Combine the Fluke 729 300FC Automatic Pressure Calibrator with Fluke DPC/TRACK2 Software to create a seamless, paperless field pressure calibration solution.
The Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator has been designed specifically with process technicians in mind to simplify the pressure calibration process and provide faster, more accurate test results. Technicians know that calibrating pressure can be a time-consuming task, but the 729 makes it easier than ever with an internal electric pump that provides automatic pressure generation and regulation in an in an easy-to-use, rugged, portable package.
The ideal portable pressure calibrator, the 729 allows you to simply type in a target pressure, and the calibrator will automatically pump to the desired set-point. Then, internal fine adjustment control automatically stabilizes the pressure at the requested value.
Fluke’s DPC/TRACK2 calibration management software will save you time and assure data integrity by tapping into your Fluke 729 calibrator’s documenting features. The program allows you to create procedures and instructions to deliver fast, easy documentation.
729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator Key Features
- Automatic pressure generation and regulation to 300 psi
- Easily document the process using onboard test templates
- Automatic internal fine-pressure adjustment
- Measure, source and simulate 4 to 20 mA signals
- 24V loop power for powering transmitters for tests
- Bright dual/triple-channel color graphical display
- HART communication for testing HART smart transmitters
- Built-in leak testing for verifying test setups for leakage
- Rugged portable design with standard 3-year warranty
- Fluke Connect® App compatibility
- Measure temperature with optional 720RTD probe
- Measure Vdc for testing 1 V dc to 5 V dc output transmitters
- Compatible with 700 Series and 750 Series pressure modules
- Upload documented test results to DPCTrack2™ Calibration Management Software
- Innovative semi-rigid carrying case designed for field work
DPC/TRACK2 Software Key Features
- Performs pass/fail calculations and as-found/as-left data verification
- Allows multiple calibration records to be opened simultaneously
- Technicians can save incomplete calibration records for in-progress work
- Test standards can be approved for use only for specific instrument types
- Reverse traceability for tracking affected instruments if needed
- Links master records to SOPs and other documents
- Automatically sends reminders, alerts and warnings
- Can auto-recalculate high/low tolerances during actual field calibrations
- Pre-structured associations for instruments to loops and/or equipment records are viewable in a hierarchical format
- Allows multiple calibration test groups for a single instrument