Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the foodservice industry with contact and non-contact temperature measurement solutions. The Fluke FoodPro thermometer provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. It includes two useful temperature inspection tools, which are designed to enable foodservice professionals to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures and to help detect potential food safety problems.
The Fluke FoodPro non-contact thermometer is the first line of defense against improper receiving, storage and holding temperatures. Using an infrared measurement technique, the highly accurate FoodPro quickly reads surface temperatures, allowing workers to make rapid and frequent temperature measurements – faster than contact units and without fear of cross contamination. The easy-to-see illumination light shows you the measurement area.
- Receiving: Use the FoodPro thermometer to quickly verify proper temperatures of food products at the point of delivery as recommended by your HACCP program.
- Food holding: Easily monitor hot and cold food holding. HACCP check lights provide instant recognition of safe/unsafe temperatures.
- Inspection: Conduct food line inspections daily to ensure compliance with local food temperature monitoring requirements.
- Equipment Calibration: Verify proper operating temperature of coolers, freezers, grills, fryers, warmers, as well as hot and cold storage units to avoid inconsistent food service, costly spoilage and to allow quicker response, reducing equipment repair costs.
- Dining room: Easily verify temperatures in every aspect of food serving to ensure safety, enhance quality and reduce waste.