Wireless humidity/temperature logger 915 MHz (US version) with battery monitoring.
Both the ROTRONIC HW4 software and one of the available RF adapters are required to program the data logger, and to retrieve / analyze the data. HW4 can also be used to display and record data in real time on a PC or laptop. Each RF adapter can connect up to 100 loggers (wireless RF network). Both the HW4 software and data loggers are FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible. A validated version of the HW4 software is available.
Phamaceutical and food industries, meteorology, environmental engineering, museums/glass cabinets, monitoring of storerooms, mechanical engineering, chemical industry, research and development
- Digital probe input for connection of all ROTRONIC HygroClip2 probes
- Probes can be interchanged without further adjustment
- Transmission distance: up to 100 m
- Integrated battery monitoring (HL-RC only)
- Operating range: -40…85 °C
- High storage capacity: up to 175,000 measured values with serial number, time and date
- Flash memory for data security in the case of power failures
- Long-term recording up to 6 years without battery replacement
- Data security: PIN for activation and data access
- Plastic housing, white, IP65