LAN interface with standard antenna, USA version 915 MHz.
Using an existing Ethernet infrastructure and the wireless interface, remote data loggers can be accessed from any networked PC. The connection between the PC and the remote wireless logger is made by the LAN Interface.
• Manages up to 100 digital wireless data loggers
• Network connection: RJ-45 connector at a 100 Mbps Ethernet LAN
• Communication: via TCP/IP protocol
• Wireless: SMA connector for of external antenna
• Radio frequencies: 915 MHz
• The transmission frequency of 915 MHz is especially for the US market
• Configurable via web browser
• Housing material: aluminum
• Power supply via mains power adapter